Monday, July 22, 2013

It's dating time

After 8 month, i finally get the chance to have a date with my bf. hee.. Why? because we broke up last year in november 2012 i think but fate has brought we here. We are together again! yeay... ^_^

Well, I went to Kuala Lumpur just a few days ago to meet him. It was delightful. It was so beautiful. Oh god, I miss him already. :( On the first day we went to Mid Valley to watch Monster University and Despicable Me. Monster University was ok-ok lah. I gave 5/10 because i expect more from the production after have to wait for 10 year.. huhu.. Then Despicable Me. hmmm... I don't know what to rate them because i was sleeping in the cinema. I'm so tired. :( But bf said it was a pretty good movies. It just that, it's focus too much on the minions instead of other character. Well, he's major in animation degree btw. He knows better. :D

The picture we took before watching Despicable Me. :)



The second day we went to Bukit Bintang. We park at Pavillion and walk to H&M and Sungei Wang. He bought a coat, a short and a pants. And i bought a green dress but we lost it somewhere in Pavillion. :( But then bf bought me another one. Hee.. I love you sayang. ^_^

Then we went to Times Square where i bought 2 shoes with really cheap price. hee.. This is the picture we took while waiting for H&M to open. :)


OMG he look so skinny and i'm so chubby. :(

After that, i went back to my hometown, Penang with my family. Sayang, i know you will read this. I just want you to know that I miss you even when i'm right beside you. And I really2 love you. xoxo

p/s : sorry for the grammar mistakes. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment