Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Disappointed

I'm so disappointed after hearing what my bf said yesterday. Sedih. Kecewa. Marah. Orang cakap harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi. huhuhu..

I thought the one that i can call my friends are so nice cause they say good stuff in front of me. But i was wrong. They actually don't want to see me happy. :( Ya allah sedihnye... As you guys know, me and my bf has getting back together. I don't know a better reason for this except that we truly love each other. I know it was my fault back then but i learned my mistake. Who are you to judge me? I can judge you anytime I want, but I didn't. Why? Because you are my friend. And I believe people shouldn't be judge based on their past. I can spread about what you did in the past anytime I want but I don't want to. So why you did that to me?

It's start when I broke up with my bf. Yeah I know it was my fault. I know that my bf is a good person, he deserves someone better than me. But seriously I never thought that will come out from your mouth. Someone that I've called friend for years. What makes me lose my respect on you is you pretend to be so happy when i got back with my bf. Why? Sigh~ You even said that i'm lack with religion teaching. Seriously? Who are you to talk about my religion??? May Allah forgive you.. Cause I can't.

You know what? I deserve my bf now. Cause I believe I'm so much better than I was last year. And I'm surely deserve a better friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment