Wednesday, July 17, 2013

i'm in love and i love it. ^_^

tajuk cam acah2 bahagia je. hihihi. well, yeah i'm happy now. truly happy. I look at things differently now. I appreciate little things more now. Be grateful for anything and everything in my life and even it may get rough someday, i'll get over it. We all do right? it just the process in facing it that hurt. But trust me, you'll be just fine in the end. :)

heee ok enough with lecturer. Now, let see why i'm so happy.. hmmm



 heee.. sayang is the reason why i'm so happy now. apart from my family of course. :) well yeah we have a lot of pictures when skyping cause that's the only time that we meet each other since my house and his house is about 5 hours journey by car. T_T. But as i said, i'm grateful. I don't mind the long distance relationship as long there is trust and loyalty in both of us. I believe him and I know he believe me too and that what's important in every relationship. Hey, you can't be in a relationship where there is no trust right? ^_^

But anyway, it just 5 hours journey so i'm meeting him this saturday in KL. Yeay! can't wait. Ouh and today 18/7/2013 is our 1 year and 2 month relationship. I want to be in this relationship till we died insyaallah. Ok, so long my dear friends. Remember, appreciate all those little things in your life and you'll be looking at the world differently. Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment