Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Stop accusing, it's bad for your heart

What will you feel when people questioning your loyalty? I don't know bout you but I'm hurt. Really hurt. For some people, they might just explaining the real thing to their partner and might begging to trust them too but I don't want to. Why should I explaining thing that I didn't do. He don't trust me. That his trust issue, not mine. I never been faithfull to any guy. Never. But this time I did because I can never love any guy the way I love him.  So when people accused me on thing I didn't do, geez dude, you have an issue. Go fix that before you hurt another person after this.

Sincerely, me.


“No matter how many people believe or don’t believe in you, you must be
the ultimate believer in yourself!”

No comments:

Post a Comment