Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I'm working~~~

Dah lama x pos kat blog ni. Berhabuk bersawang semua ada. Last I post sini I think about my heart broke or something. hahaha.. So the guy that I was so in love with, left me. Well.. I don't give a f**k anymore bout him. Dah berapa bulan break pun I dah x ingat. :p

I do have a new bf now. But this time I just want to keep it low. What I can say is he such a nice guy. Nicer than any guy that I used to meet.. hehe.. But I won't give so much hope this time. I do love him but let's Allah plan the best for me. As for me, I do hope he is the one for me. :)

Anyway, I'm working now. Wohoo.. nahh.. not that wohoo. I am not that happy anyway. I just hoping to continue my Master Degree after degree but my parents ask me to work. T_T Long story short, I resign from my current company yang berkuatkuasa 31/1/2015. What I'm going to do after this? Entah lah.. Jobless~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment